Sumato solutions is a growing company in Lahore that offers specialized services to global clients across all types of web and mobile app development. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic IT Project Manager who have proven experience as Project Manager in Information Technology Industry. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skill.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing of all projects. With superior attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a team environment, you will have strong time management skills to effectively meet tight deadlines balanced with strong communication skills, a timely and accurate production process, and a desire to perform above and beyond expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work across Companies and brands
- Provide Customer Support Service on calls
- Time manage jobs to ensure deadlines are met
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualification from a reputable university – Graduation Must
- Experience in a similar creative role/experience in software industry. Will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Meticulously organized in digital filing and time management
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Ability to take and follow direction
- A strong work ethic, and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Market leading salary
- Employee performance base bonuses.
- Profit sharing plan (Tenured employees only)
- Company provided Lunch or Dinner
- Friendly working environment
- Leave Encashment
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
- At least 01 years’ experience as Project Manager in IT Industry
- Enterprise Technology experience driving large solutions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Certifications are plus point